Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Mini Mustache Mimic

 Okay so this is just a silly post to brag about how proud my little nephew Elijah has made me!! I taught the Booski how to make a mustache using his finger. As you can see from the photo evidence on the left he hasn't quite grasped the placement yet, but is close. I also brought him an adorable onesie (seen below) that has a mustache and says "Little Man" that is the coolest shirt ever. That was phase one. Phase two of my plan for mustache domination was asking Eli where his mustache was and teaching him to either point to his shirt or make a finger stache. On his own accord he had every member of my family go around and show their staches. This really cemented the concept in his mind.

Proud moment: Eli forced his mom and dad to show him their staches to start their day this past weekend that I was home. Then, as if he could make me prouder, Booski attended a birthday party and proceeded to walk around showing off his stache to the other little ones in attendance. He is going to be really awesome or really weird as an adult thanks to my influence. I'm rooting for the perfect mixture of both.




As you can see to the left, Booski's technique has vastly improved and he is demonstrating quality staches for photographic evidence.




I also got my Grandma and 2 of my sisters (Em and HB) in on the craze. The next step will be to actually draw the shape of a mustache on his finger so he can be a miniature and adorable hipster. Oh the magical day that happens!

Happy Mustaching to all yall out there :{D




2 comments:

  1. Aww, that's really cute and funny. So I see you're on your way to global domination with the power of the mustache, hmm? I've noticed over a couple of your posts you have this extreme fascination with the mustache. Can you tell me why other than it being badass?

    Its been quite a while since I actually had some time to sit down and enjoy some of your posts since I've been away. How is school going for you? I hope everything is going great. I have been so busy it isn't funny, and because of it I now, having experienced for over two solid weeks, realize the epiphany of what sleep deprivation actually means.

    Basketball season sucked another year, especially since Cal won. That was really awesome that you went to those basketball games with your friends. It seemed like you had a blast.

    So I guess England's coming up right? You ready for it?

    Reading anything lately, I had to put down War and Peace for a while. So instead I started reading Game of Thrones. Its pretty good, you should give it a try, if you haven't already.

    Been a while since I went camping, so sometime after school is over with I think I am going to Natchez Trace and spending some quite times in the woods. Great place to be.
    Anywhere you playing to go other than England this summer? Or you spending the majority of your summer there?
    Later
    Anonymous ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry just now noticed this comment. London was phenomenal!! I have recently gotten addicted to Dr. Who and Game of Thrones so I will definitely give the books a try. I have heard a lot of good things about Mr. Martin.

    Basketball is staying exciting w/ the Heat v. OKC. Go Durant!!

    Hope that staying busy has been fun :D

    ReplyDelete

Translate