Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back in Black?

Challenge #10: Ironman & Batman get stuck in an elevator, describe in 200 words

"Seriously?!?" Bruce grumbled beating his fists against iron doors.

"Careful with the suit, bat. You should be used to the dark shouldn't you?" Ironman's retort echoed in the broken elevator.

Stark caught a glimpse of the irritation on Bruce's face, the portion you could see, as lights flickered. Why Stark and Wayne were in their body armor was yet to be determined.

"Why are you here in Gotham?" Wayne questioned Tony.

Mr. Stark responded, "I am intrigued by the astute intellect of Lucius Fox and have a meeting with him. I dressed as Ironman so he could examine my armor, but why aren't you caped? Aren't you known as the 'Caped Crusader'?"

"I prefer 'Dark Knight'," whispered Batman as lights flickered again, revealing he'd donned his suit. "Usually when Lucius has something for me it comes in black, not red."

"Sorry to disappoint," Tony smirked.

A distant whirring sound was accompanied by a jolt as the elevator began moving once more.

"Afternoon gentlemen," Lucius greeted them as the elevator doors glided open. "I wanted you both present because Wayne Enterprises has created what I refer to as 'The Iron Bat',"

"One question. Does it come in red?" quizzed the Armored Avenger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate