Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Vin Diesel = Love

Challenge #6: I Like Cars

Before you start worrying about my sanity and think the title of this post is cause for concern, I must alert you to the fact that:

1. I am referring to the car he drives in Fast and Furious that is so beautiful
2. Don't judge me, but I think he's totes sexy

Moving right along to the main topic, the only thing more gorgeous than Paul Walker, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T. This car is so sleek and sick and I only drool over it every other time I watch the movie. Okay, everytime. What can I say, I really was born in the wrong decade. The Beatles are my favorite band, I love muscle cars from 68'-70' and I'm sure there's other stuff.
70' Dodge Charger R/T

Just look at her for a hot minute and tell me you're not in love. You can't do it. This is a classic girl meets car and falls in love fairytale. The only issue is that the mean evil step-mother (my empty bank account) won't allow us to be together. I'm holding fast to my dream that one day I will own a muscle car from this time frame. The 70s Charger is one of my wishes. Others include a 68' Mustang GT or 69' Pontiac GTO. 
68' Mustang GT

69' Pontiac GTO

I guess the saying rings true for cars as well as men: Once you go black, you don't go back. I can attest to the former, I've yet to discover if there's truth in the latter. Either way I love a black car. And Vin Diesel is partly the reason that my love of the muscle car has grown. He made it look so badass and I really want to be a badass. Dear Jesus, bring on the rich husband who knows his way around a car! One day, Dodge Charger, you'll be mine...one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate