Thursday, February 21, 2013

Aluminum Chef

Okay so I had an eclectic collection of canned goods eyeing me from the cabinet every time I peered in to its depths.

I decided to take some basic flavors and combine them into a healthy snack. I really love having something available to munch on since I have odd hours some days and can't always eat meals at their scheduled times.

I grabbed 1 can of black beans, 1 can of pinto beans, 1 can of kidney beans, & 1 can of corn. I simply drained each can after rinsing it with water and mixed the beans/corn together in a bowl. Grab your favorite chip and this minimal munch is ready to eat!

This is great because you can add tomatoes, onions, cilantro, etc. to enhance the flavors and cater to your specific palette.


Mangez bien, riez souvent, aimez beaucoup
(Eat well, laugh often, love abundantly)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate