Thursday, March 28, 2013

Gettin Crafty

A few months ago I had some free time on my hands and decided to get a little crafty. Obviously mustaches were involved. I was planning a Bachelorette party for my bestie and wanted a cute souvenir for each girl to take home with her. Since Friday night we were planning on guzzling wine I figured an etched wine glass would be a nice touch. For the initial glasses I taped a stencil to the glass and painted on the etching fluid. (It took a lot of coats and I would recommend using a different product for better results) 

The mustache glasses were easier because I placed a sticker and painted over the entire glass. This method required less precision and touch-ups. Next I waited and waited and waited before rinsing the glasses clean. This project was extremely easy and cost efficient. You can make any shape, initial, etc. all you need is a sticker or stencil. 

Below are the final products! Happy crafting :)

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate